Grounds Maintenance Workers
Seeking Grounds Maintenance Laborers for the 2021 Golf Season (mid March-November). We are looking for hard working, energetic team players to add to our staff. This is an active job with a fair amount of walking daily, early mornings, and some required weekend work. Positions available include part time and full time. Candidates must have reliable transportation. Accommodations for student hours are possible for the right candidates.
Please apply by emailing resume to [email protected]
Bag Room and Outside Staff
The bag room and outside staff are responsible for assisting with the daily golf operations by providing support to the golf professionals and top rated service to the members and their guests. The goal is to provide sincere and courteous service by presenting themselves in a professional manner, consistent with the club's mission, policies, and procedures.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain golf cart fleet
- Meet and greet all members and guests upon arrival and departure, assist with golf bags
- Assist in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings
- Maintain driving range by keeping balls picked up, cleaned, and stocked
- Clean golf clubs after play
- Prepare, stock, and restock golf carts
- Maintain bag room and cart staging area by keeping it neat and clean at all times
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Help lead the staff in the absence of outside operations director
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Please email [email protected] to apply.
By inquiring about our program you have taken the first step towards becoming a caddie here at PJCC. The first thing you must realize about being a caddie at Point Judith is that both on and off the job, you carry the PJ name. We are very proud of our club and our traditions and will see to it that this does not change.
The purpose of the caddie program is to enhance the quality of the golfing experience for all of the members at Point Judith.
Goals of the Caddie Program:
- To preserve the traditions of the game by encouraging use of and providing access to caddies.
- To develop first-rate caddies with the abilities to meet and exceed the expectations of our membership.
- To help with issues concerning pace of play and care of the golf course.
- Enhance the Point Judith image in the community by providing opportunities for work as a caddie.
Caddie School: Saturday, May 1st & Sunday, May 2nd (2pm-4pm) - Arrive 15 mins early
*You must attend one class to be considered for caddie employment. Prior golf knowledge is required.
To sign up please email Josh Unkrich: [email protected]